Wednesday 14 December 2011

To buy or not to buy...

So it's that time of year again and money is tight. As per, I end up in the position of finding something that I actually need, namely new jeans at a rock bottom price.




Only £7.50 delivered!!!! 


Unfortunately Santa has forced me to ask the question 'do I absolutely need these jeans now??' Of course the answer is no as I still have 2 pairs of jeans (yes only 2) that are suitable for everyday wear and really can get away with wearing other leg attire. However, will I simply end up paying full price in 2 months time when one of my 2 pairs splits at the crotch flashing my zebra print pants to shocked Daddies at school? The simple answer, yes!

I already have a pair of these and they're lovely and no matter how many times I say they're only £7.50 the little voice coming from my money spreadsheet whispers 'that will buy you 2 cartons of milk, a loaf of bread and a tub of lurpak' Grrrrrrrrrrr, who has such spreadsheets anyway?!

Hmmm, to buy or not to buy.... probably not!

No comments:

Post a Comment