Friday 30 December 2011

After party update...

Well we've just arrived home after our New Year's eve eve party and I thought I'd give you a little update. The kids are sound asleep and Mr Blueswing has gone straight to bed, trying to recover from last nights very heavy night with the boys!

What a wonderful evening we've had! Picture 9 children aged 1-8 running around, laughing, chasing, shouting, crying, playing, eating, messing and generally having a great time. Well that is exactly what we have just had for the last 4 hours. It was perfect!!!

Thankfully the Mr was feeling a tad tender and couldn't face a drink so I managed to have a cheeky red wine with a lovely cup of tea in-between (a definite sign of getting old)

So here I am sitting on the sofa with a full tummy and a rosy glow to my cheeks looking forward to my bed. Sending a big thank you to our fabulous hosts and luckily we get to do it all over again tomorrow, happy days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment