Wednesday 14 December 2011

A lovely warm (useful) pair of crocheted hand warmers

I am most definitely into my crochet at the moment and was trying to think of something that I could make that would be useful. Given the current cold weather hand warmers are rather on trend and so I decided to make some with a twist....





Now I don't have a problem with my left and right but I do know a lot of ladies (yes, sorry ladies) that do. So not only will these lovely things keep their precious hands warm they'll also ensure that they know which way they are going!! I am pretty pleased with myself. Do please excuse the picture below - I didn't have a grown up volunteer and although the little people were very keen to help it wouldn't have had quite the same impact!




No comments:

Post a Comment