Thursday 29 December 2011

For my next home I would really love....

A truly fabulous games room like this:


I've never really fancied a games room and only ever considered it as something that would keep Mr Blueswing happy but this.....well this is just perfect. I love how cosy and classy it manages to look. No harsh black furniture or hard seating. Just lots of space to sit and relax once the little people have retired for the evening. I wonder how I could fit this into our current home, hmmm, maybe if we sacrificed 2 bedrooms we could just about squeeze it in. I'm sure I could sell this to the Mr, as long as there's space to fit his piano and the bar is stocked with whiskey oh and maybe every Friday evening the lads can come round for beers and poker. I'm actually starting to talk myself out of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment