Wednesday 28 December 2011

Myfitnesspal

It's always good to have honest friends and I definitely do. I recently bought my wedding dress. As soon as I saw it I knew that it was the one. It was however used from Ebay which meant that if it didn't fit then I could't have it. Arrggghhh, no pressure. As girls do I took my trusty best pal with me to help get the dress on. The dress, although a dress size smaller was described as being large fitting so I didn't think for one second that it wouldn't fit. The little 'eek' from Nic who was standing behind me suggested otherwise. Being a determined girl, Nic would not be beaten by a stupid dress.  I was then bent over whilst Nic hoisted this zip up (thankfully not nipping my skin) until I was finally squashed in. I was still hoping that even though I was unable to breathe/move/talk comfortably it still looked fantastic and the pain was hidden. This was not to be the case as Nic then announce that 'you definitely need to lose about half a stone as your back is squashed up that much it looks like a bum' Now only a true friend can really get away with making such honest statements. I am of course thankful as I know of some people who would have told me that I could get away with it and then would snigger when they saw the pics.

Of course I have now bought the too small dress (at a bargain price) and now have the challenge of losing 7 pounds to destroy the back bottom!!!! And so the title of this post is my new tool against fat. It's an app for my iPhone which allows me to input everything I eat and do and calculate how many calories I have for the rest of the day. I'm only up to day number 2 and have seen 2 days where my calorie intake is highlighted in red! Maybe the Christmas holidays isn't the best time to start!

Anyhoo, my weight loss ticker is at the top of the blog so feel free to snigger when my weight yo-yos. If you are keen to lose some Christmas bulge too then you can become my Myfitnesspal buddy. Just sign up and search for me lozzy55!!

I will get into that dress, I will get into that dress, I will get into that dress!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment